Sunday, September 25, 2011

FACEBOOK  a.k.a  STALKERBOOK!
THE new design of Facebook is killing me! It’s totally drives me crazy! Feel like the whole world knows what I’m doing! I have no privacy at all while using it!  When I changed my status, left a comment or uploaded da pictures, totally other people will know whether  they are my friends or not!
          Plus, my eyes and head keeps spinning because of this stupid design! Mark called it the new design, but I rather called it stupidest design in the planet! It’s horrible! Awful! And just full of craps! Suddenly, I’ve become a stalker without even realized it! My eyes can get out from the box at the right because the updates always changing! And everytime there were changes, and new updates popped out, automatically my eyes will glanced to the right! See? !!!!
          Before this when I’m using Facebook, I feel like having a chocolate milkshake. But now, it just a SHIT!!!! Change it fast Mark! A lot of people are depressing rite now bcoz of this whole stupid design!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 bila debab menconteng.... Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree